About the Presentation
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your lecture for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- An LCD projector & computer will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- Presentations MUST be uploaded at the Speakers' Room at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
About the PPT
- The presentation software used at the Speakers Preview Room supports the projection of the Windows: Office Power Point 2013 – .ppt .pptx, Office Excel, PDF.
- It is absolutely necessary that all files (movies / video / images) be stored in the same folder as the presentation.
- Please use simple slides and with a font size of at least 14 points.
- Please embed all fonts in your PowerPoint file and bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- We suggest to include images in .gif, .jpg or .png format, in order to have light weight presentations.
- Please do not to exceed 100MB (movies excluded) for each presentation.
- Movies must have the following extensions: .avi, .wmv, .mpeg. Movies created with proprietary codecs from professional machines, will not be viewable
- We expect that at least one author stands by the poster for (most of the time of) the duration of the poster session. This is essential both to present your work to anyone interest into it and to make sure that your presence is verified by one of the session chairs.
- If you wish to leave your poster to attend a lecture, please leave a message on the board to inform visitors and session chairs.
- Posters should be set-up at least 15 minutes before the session starts and removed at the end of the session. Left behind posters at the end of the session will be disposed of.
- Boards will be labelled with the code of the poster session.
- The size of poster board is 2m high * 0.8m wide
- Posters must be in portrait format (height > width). This cannot be modified.
- Materials to hang the poster will be made available on-site. Our staff will be available onsite to assist you
- Secretariat can be collected at the Secretariat desk.